Providing 3 training sessions per week to achieve dramatic physical change. Such as 18 lbs weight loss, or increase lean muscle tissue to rapidly change your body shape.
To monitor your progress and keep you on track with your goals, I take body composition scans every 4 weeks and send these statistics to you for your records. Clients comment that they find this highly motivational!
What type of training will I do?
Within our tailored sessions you can expect to complete:
- Resistance Training -using free weights, bands and kettlebells
- Core Training – using free weights and balls
- Balance Training, though single leg work and balance boards
- Circuit Training, using cones and speed ladders
- Flexibility Training, using techniques from Yoga and Pilates
I specialise in resistance and body weight training. Resistance training with appropriate weights is key because as your lean muscle tissue increases, the rate at which you burn calories increases which in turn accelerates your metabolic rate.
This helps to reduce excess body fat levels to lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. This is a highly efficient way of training because it means you don’t have to perform endless cardiovascular workouts!
Will I add too much muscle using weights?
Before starting with personal training, female clients have expressed concern about the prospect of ‘bulking up’ from using weights. But in reality, because of the way I design your programme with the correct weights, sets and repetitions, this won’t happen. By focusing on whole body movements, such as squats, we will achieve a balanced and symmetrical look. Therefore, you will feel stronger, leaner and your clothes will fit better. In addition, I have access to a women only gym for those who may initially feel uncomfortable in a mixed gym environment.
As a personal trainer in Hove, I have successfully achieved weight loss targets for male and female clients by resistance training and nutrition alone. Cardiovascular sessions are a bonus and not strictly necessary.
Alternatively, for clients who wish to add significant muscle to their frame, rather than whole body workouts as above, we instead focus on only 2 body parts per session.
What other benefits will I receive?
All of the above packages include ongoing nutritional advice and coaching between sessions. I am always keen to provide support on the phone and via email between our dedicated sessions to ensure you keep on track with your goals.
Sessions are 60 minutes in duration and are valid for 1 year, so can be taken to fit in with your work schedule and holidays. Where possible, I ask clients to arrive to sessions already warmed up so that we can go straight into the more technical aspects of exercise technique and form where I can add the most value to you.
How much is the investment in my health?
This package is £1,728. This works out to £48 per session and further includes any gym entry fee. Rather than one single payment, 3 monthly payments in an option for you.
I am so confident that you will see and feel the results that I offer a 100% money-back guarantee and a nutrition plan as a gift should you not experience the benefits within 14 days.
Locations to train include:
- Non–chain gyms in Brighton and Hove. You don’t have to be a member because I will arrange a flexible guest entry. This means no more inflexible gym subscriptions for you!
- Outdoor training to provide a whole body workout and fresh sea air! Outdoor venues include Hove Lawns, Hove Park, Adelaide Crescent and Brunswick Square in Hove. Preston Park, The Level, Queens Park and Sussex Square in Brighton.
- In home personal training – especially relevant for clients who may be uncomfortable initially using a gym or outdoor environment. As a mobile personal trainer in Hove and surrounding areas, I have equipment such as resistance bands, kettlebells and dumbbells that I bring with me. I am prepared to travel throughout the Brighton and Hove areas. Please note, outside central Brighton and Hove there is a 15% supplement to all of my packages because of travel time between training sessions. This includes sessions in Roedean, Ovingdean and Rottingdean.
Sessions are available on both weekdays and weekends.
Working hours are 6am to 9:30pm on weekdays and 8am to 4pm on Saturdays.
This hopefully provides the flexibility to fit in with your arrangements.